Sunday, January 3, 2016

I'm so sorry guys... I don't know what to say...

Hey guys... A really sad Cosmic here. No worries, I'm not quitting or anything. It's that I missed my own party. You read it right. I  missed it. I'm so sorry guys. It's my fault for all of this. I got the date wrong (I thought it was Sunday the 4th) and I couldn't even make it! But on the happier side of things... I'm working on a big page project. You will see what it is when I'm done. Again, I'm sorry. This may happen again, this may not.

So, this post is ending. See you. ~A Very Sad Cosmic.

Want a signature like this? Visit the AJGC!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for giving credit! ^.^ You didn't have to, but it was a very kind gesture! :)

    Also, it's perfectly okay to miss your own party--I've missed two of my own over the last 2 years, and have often hosted parties that nobody came to, and just had tons of awkward party messes. :P So don't be discouraged--everyone makes mistakes sometimes! Just host a new party some other time and you'll probably be able to make it next time! ^.^

    -Panda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CosmicCheetah AJ/Cosmic_HeartJanuary 3, 2016 at 6:02 PM

      Okay, thanks! I once had a party in September, people came, but I didn't have a fun time.

      Delete

Hello, Cosmic here! Make sure you comment safely, and respectively!